At A&F Tour, we always safeguard your privacy remains confidential & safe, and whenever you dispense any information to us by any means or methods such as contact us form/newsletter form/social media advertisements etc., you authorize our team to use it (but not to spill it to any other entity which is outside of the organization).
What Does This Policy Cover?
Our policy builds transparency, trust and applies only to your use of Our Site. Our Site may contain links to other websites. It would be ideal, if you take note of, that once you leave our site by tapping on any of those links, we will have no control over how your information or data is gathered, stored or utilized by different sites. We advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before giving any information to them.
3.We do not to sell or share any information collected from you. However, use the information to acknowledge to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
4.Your Rights and Privilege:
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights by which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been intended to maintain:
- Right to be informed about Our collection and utilization of individual information.
- The right of access to the individual information we hold about you.
- The right to prevent the processing of your personal data.
- The right to amend if any individual information or data We hold about you is erroneous or incomplete.
- The right to information transportability (acquiring a copy of your own information to re-use with another organization.)
- The right to be forgotten it means you have the privilege to ask Us to erase any personal information We hold about you because we only keep your personal data for a limited time, but if you want to delete it sooner than you can contact us using the details.
- Right to object to Us using your personal information for specific purposes and Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
5.If you have any sort of objection about Our use of your personal data, then you can communicate Us using the details provided above and we will surely do Our best and provide you with the ultimate solution.
6.What type of Data or information do We obtain?
We may collect the following personal or non personal information, It’s completely depends upon your usage of Our Site.
- IP address;
- web browser type and version;
- operating system;
- business/company name
- services that you’re interested in
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to
7. How Do We Utilize Your Data?All the personal data which we are using is kept safely and securely and never to be misused. We will adhere to Our obligations and ensure your rights under the GDPR at all times. From more details you can take a glance:Precisely, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Managing your account efficiently
- Personalizing and customizing your experience on Our site.
- Proffering and managing your access to Our Site.
- Imparting Our services to you.
- Responding to emails from you.
- Several services offered by A&F Tour like lead generation and management for marketing of the services.
- Analyzing the market
- To continually improve Our site and your user experience We gather feedback and implement the suggestion given by user.
- We completely safeguard your rights and adhere to Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation.
- You can also learn from Our site how to control third party cookies. It is to informed that we advise you to check the privacy policies of third parties as we are not liable to do so.
- You have the privilege your consent to Us utilizing your personal data at any time, and to request that we remove it.
- We do not retain your personal information for longer time that is required in light of the reason(s) for which it was first gathered.
8.How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We use your personal data as long as we need it or for as long as we have your permission to retain it.
- Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and we will provide you complete information in response to your request free of charge. For more details please contact us on our email id firstname.lastname@example.org
- For internal business purposes, we use information such as billing, client services, fraud monitoring and also use the information, including postal address and/or email address, to send the details about the products and the marketing material.
- The personally identifiable information which we store on our personal servers are kept in a secured manner but we cannot ensure you against hackers or other unauthorized accesses that are not in our control.
- Cookies Policy.
9.In the future, regarding your orders and requests and to tell you about our products or services you may contact us via email email@example.com
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no: +66 (0) 2 287 2473 – 4