- 6-hour Bangkok sightseeing tour
- Visit important sites including the Grand Palace with the Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Admire the enormous reclining Buddha statue in Wat Pho
- Hear the amazing story of the discovery of the main buddha statue in the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit)
- Browse a variety of shops in Chinatown
- Enjoy a Thai lunch at a riverside restaurant
What You Can Expect
Your tour starts with a pick up from your hotel and then we will take you to the most famous parts of Bangkok. You will visit the Grand Palace with the Emerald Buddha, we then move on to Wat Pho where the largest Buddha is located. By Wat Pho we stop for a delicious local Thai lunch at a riverside restaurant. After lunch we proceed to Chinatown and visit the Golden Buddha temple and spend some time exploring Chinatown and all of its unique shops. We will then take you back to your requested hotel. This is a perfect trip for first time visitors or anyone wishing to learn more about this amazing city.